Authors Note:This is something we at EcoDistribution are supporting. It was posted in one of the LinkedIn groups (Green) that we belong to. Please consider listing your business, and passing this on.
Posted By John Horsley –
The responses to my post last week were overwhelming and I’d like to thank members of Green for their help, ideas and suggestions regarding the Green Mapping project.
As my previous message I’ve decided to create a global map that will enable businesses in the group and outside to list their companies on the map. The idea is simple it will allow members of the green community to find trusted businesses, events and experts locally and internationally.
I’m working towards having the first version of the site out of the door within the next few weeks. Leading up to that I wanted to give you the opportunity to register your business in advance so that on day one you will be included.
If you’d like to add your business please do so by clicking here – http://bit.ly/greenmapproject
Again, I’d like to thank the group for the massive levels of support for this project.
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- More than 60 percent of American households own pets, yet many landlords do not accept pets. As a landlord, accepti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Donald Trump Has Scarred the Caged Kids – and America – for Life bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/don… https://t.co/Lx7qYfuELO 3 days ago
- By Tim Blackwell - As an apartment operator, do you know what residents think amenities are worth? In this amenity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- When Did Caging Kids Become the Art of the Deal? bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/whe… https://t.co/9zJ0xVplGQ 5 days ago
- by LAUREN CLOHESSY - Millennials may be working hard to buy their dream homes, but many find themselves compromisin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago