At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- •••••••• Need to confer with colleagues at Red Hat, a Boston-based cloud software company? Grab a seat near the... fb.me/48tSO211u 21 hours ago
- School Violence Prevention – Training-Part 5 bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/sch… https://t.co/GJtgaRM4W7 21 hours ago
- THE GREAT DEALS ARE MOSTLY GONE, NOW ITS ABOUT CUTTING OPERATING COSTS. After the housing market collapsed more... fb.me/35eDeVzmo 1 day ago
- Daily Caller, Fox News Delete Video Celebrating “Liberal Protesters” Getting “Pushed Out of… bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/dai… https://t.co/c1GKuniWi9 1 day ago
- by HOA Manager - So you moved into a beautiful new luxury homeowners association. Your home is on a quiet street... fb.me/403tZWgmW 3 days ago