At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- NFL legend Mike Ditka may have had the worst take of all time this week when he said, “There has been no oppression… bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/nfl… 1 week ago
- by Melissa Breyer - CC BY 2.0 California Highway Patrol The winds fanning the catastrophic Northern California... fb.me/1KI5fmozQ 1 week ago
- George Clooney just slammed President Trump in a very NSFW fashion bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/geo… https://t.co/KrdOXoxSWF 1 week ago
- Forget the condo in Boca or the anonymous, singles-only, low-rise golf-course abodes on the edge of town that you... fb.me/7ORnHXTM5 1 week ago
- Chicken plants in Midwest are human labor camps bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/chi… https://t.co/suaHMOKt6q 1 week ago