At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- by Lloyd Alter- CC BY 2.0 Sarah Murray on Flickr/ Beehive Houses of Harran, Turkey Local building is like local... fb.me/8xYXxs4ZM 1 day ago
- #ThankYouMattDamon uses laughs to make a vital point about whitewashing. bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/tha… https://t.co/laZ0I4xudn 1 day ago
- by Janice Bitters - City Council members in Redwood City on Monday night wrestled with how to guide new office... fb.me/5JtSZfqBN 2 days ago
- Top Ranking General Makes Historic Stand Against Donald Trump bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/top… https://t.co/0IA9JBeX11 2 days ago
- Hawaii wants to ban chemical sunscreens to save its coral reefs bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/haw… https://t.co/SjErqSGaR9 5 days ago