At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- Students showcase a ridiculous solution to a really ridiculous gun law. bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/04/21/stu… https://t.co/XcbBhyIHun 2 days ago
- BY DALE KASLER - The centerpiece of California’s effort to reduce carbon emissions, an auction system for... fb.me/5KQFGVmxb 2 days ago
- BY JANELLE PENNY - Ward off an infestation with these tips Warm weather is on the way, but it brings increased... fb.me/18HtXFLVH 4 days ago
- Dad makes his son walk home, ends up in jail with child endangerment charge bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/dad… https://t.co/JTxy8dUWir 4 days ago
- A doctor cuts through the conflicting science on cholesterol. bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/a-d… https://t.co/aDRuvs5k51 5 days ago