At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- Government Says DACA advocates march near Trump Tower in August in New York City. The government says it will... fb.me/JzIlBnxu 12 hours ago
- 6 awful things that happen to your body when you don’t get enough sleep bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/6-a… https://t.co/0ogO96VeMv 12 hours ago
- Limit downtime with this post-storm cleanup checklist Do you know what to do if a severe storm damages your... fb.me/bhr5uflmL 3 days ago
- He just wanted to talk. Then he wanted a hug. This woman’s story is a must-read for men. bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/he-… https://t.co/Vr7e5Vfrr0 3 days ago
- By Marcio Jose Sanchez and Amanda Lee Myers - MONTECITO — Anxious family members awaited word on loved ones... fb.me/8DFUcf6gA 4 days ago