At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- More than 60 percent of American households own pets, yet many landlords do not accept pets. As a landlord, accepti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Donald Trump Has Scarred the Caged Kids – and America – for Life bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/don… https://t.co/Lx7qYfuELO 2 days ago
- By Tim Blackwell - As an apartment operator, do you know what residents think amenities are worth? In this amenity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- When Did Caging Kids Become the Art of the Deal? bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/whe… https://t.co/9zJ0xVplGQ 4 days ago
- by LAUREN CLOHESSY - Millennials may be working hard to buy their dream homes, but many find themselves compromisin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago