At Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year 54000 litres of male human urine were collected through urinals and stored in containers – enough to fertilise malt barley at fields nearby in 2016 and to produce 100000 litres to be enjoyed at the festival 2017. Next year larger amounts are expected and using our Rescue Camping would make it possible also to collect female urine. Will you join us for a beer or for nutrients cycling through human urine elsewhere? Human urine as fertiliser will lower dangerous Cadmium in soil and food. We would be happy to co-opperate. Interested turning sanitary problems into nice food – even beer? Cheers!
Eco Distribution, Inc1-650-592-2796http://ecodistributioninc.com/
- San Francisco International Airport. (Molly Samuel/KQED, with aerial support from LightHawk) By Ted Goldberg -... fb.me/2BmEApbzR 4 days ago
- 4 myths debunked about outdoor play and children’s health bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/4-m… https://t.co/r8H0xrVPut 4 days ago
- Cary in the Sky with Diamonds – Acid before Owsley and Kesey bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/car… https://t.co/BRBoqxrGLz 5 days ago
- What is the magic formula for a successful property management team? Like any other workplace, a property... fb.me/5t2uN2J63 6 days ago
- Here are the dates you can get into any U.S. national park for free in 2017 bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/her… https://t.co/pvNijW824j 6 days ago